Thursday, October 30, 2014

Online Blog- iPad Accessories: Stylus



A stylus is a tool used to write or mark on an iPad or tablet. They come in a variety of colors, tips, and sizes. The most popular and most effective styli are created by Wacom, Belkin, and Griffin. Price and the type of stylus you are looking for will help narrow your search down to what you specifically need. A stylus can range anywhere from one to one hundred dollars. The higher end styli are more expensive but will give you a run for your money. I have probably gone through about six styli since I purchased my iPad last year. I thought that all styluses were the same so I bought thecheapest stylus I could find on Amazon. 


A couple of weeks after I began using my stylus, the tip of the stylus left residue on my iPad, began ripping off of the rest of the base, and would not write on my iPad. This happened to all of the styluses I bought. Once I ran out, I decided that it was time for an upgrade. I went to Target and bought the cheapest stylus I could find, which ended up being thirteen dollars. I bought a Belkin F5L097btPUR and I could not be happier with it. It is sturdy, writes well, and I have not lost it yet.



Most people who create art on their iPad recommend Jot Pro. Jot Pro is the most expensive stylus, which can run up to one hundred dollars for one stylus. However, it is definitely the most precise.





Images provided by:
file:///Users/stem-s04/Documents/Amazon.com:%205%20Pcs%20Stylus%20Set%20Aqua
%20Blue:Black:Red:Pink:Purple%20Stylus:styli%20Touch%20Screen%20Cellphone%20Tab.webarchive
http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F5L097/
http://www.blessthisstuff.com/imagens/stuff/adonit-jot-pro-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment